What is the selection Criteria?
You must meet the following:
- Full working rights in Australia or New Zealand (with no restrictions)
- 3-year undergrad degree completed in the last 2 years
- Find yourself aligned with our company values
- Mobility – able and willing to move to any of our offices/factories across ANZ
What type of Visa do I need to hold to be eligible to apply?
You must have full working rights in Australia or New Zealand at the time of application.
Do you sponsor Visa applications through the company?
You will need to apply and obtain the applicable Visa needed through
your own means. We are unable to sponsor Visa applications through
the company but will provide proof of employment if successful.
What Is the outline of the Management Trainee Program?
- Accelerated leadership program
- Corporate induction
- Field sales immersion
- Placement in a role with real responsibility from day one
- Routine & Role based training
- Manage and deliver a business-critical project
- Blend of experiential classroom training & project assignments
- Designed to develop you as a future leader!
WHAT AREAS OF THE BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE VACANCIES IN?
We have vacancies in all areas of the business.
We are looking for people who are flexible and willing to
immerse themselves in any function, no matter what your degree.
HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, IT,
R&D, Legal, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs,
Manufacturing, Exports, Food Service
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE?
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor/MBA Degree – ALL Majors are considered to become part of our program at Kraft Heinz
- Ambitious and a motivated self-starter, committed to building a successful career
- Passionate about being challenged daily and jumping into new learnings
- Driven by your life achievements and results
- Willing to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities or countries.
- The ability to be the next future leader of the business
What are the key dates for each step of the application process?
Applications Open: 2nd March
Applications Close: 15th April
On-line testing and video interview: 10th April – 19th April
Engagement Centre dates:
- AU: w/c 9th May
- NZ: w/c 15th May
- Executive Panel Interview: w/c 23rd May
- Graduate Program Start Date: January 2019
WHAT TYPE OF ASSESSMENTS/ TESTING WILL I BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AS PART OF MY APPLICATION?
You will be required to complete the following tests as part of your assessment:
- Eligibility for working rights
- Logical Testing
- Video Interview
- Engagement Centre
- Executive Panel Interview
DOES THE COMPANY COVER THE TRAVEL COSTS FOR ME IF I ATTEND THE ASSESSMENT CENTRE?
All travel costs to and from assessment centres in
Australia & New Zealand are at the cost of the applicant.
We will be able to provide you food and beverages on the
day of assessment.
WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE MADE IT THROUGH A CERTAIN PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
Each year our program is developing and getting stronger,
with this comes an increasing number of Top Talent applying.
Thus, if you are unsuccessful at a certain stage we will only
let you know at the end of the entire process (May 2018) about the
status of your application.
If you are not the right fit for this program, you may still be
considered for other entry level opportunities as part of our